At RivBet.eu we believe in responsible gaming. Betting and Gaming should be an exciting pastime, and we urge our customers to have fun, but not bet beyond their means.We are committed to endorsing responsible wagering among its customers as well as promoting the awareness of problem gambling and improving prevention, intervention and treatment. RivBet.eu's Responsible Gambling Policy sets out its commitment to minimising the negative effects of problem gambling and to promoting responsible gambling practices.
Most people gamble within their means, but for some it can be more difficult. In order to maintain control of your gambling habits we would like you to keep in mind the following points:
- Gambling should be done in moderation and undertaken as a form of leisure not as a genuine way of making money
- Avoid chasing losses
- Only gamble when you can cover the losses
- Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend
- Choose to limit how much money you can stake during a calendar week.
- Should you need a break from gambling then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are concerned that gambling has had a negative impact on yours or someone else's life then the following questions may help you find out.
- Does gambling prevent you from attending work, college or school?
- Do you gamble to pay debts or solve financial difficulties?
- Do you gamble to pass time?
- Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money and time you spend gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed to maintain betting habits?
- Are you reluctant to spend gambling money on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends and other hobbies?
- After a win, do you have a strong urge to try and win more?
- Do you prefer to gamble than spend time with your family or friends?
- After losing, do you feel you have to try and win back those losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you ever feel depressed or consider harming yourself as a result of your gambling?
- Does gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
People with a compulsive gambling problem are likely to answer YES to some of these questions. If you need more help we strongly advise you to visit one of the following organisations, non Company related:
- Gambling - www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamblers Anonymous - wwww.gamblersanonymous.org
- Helping Hand - www.igcouncil.org
If you think you need a break from gambling, ask our customer service (email@example.com ) to disable your betting account, you will not be able to log in to your account for the amount of time you specify. Once that time's up, you can log in again.
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on RivBet.eu. If you know someone under the age of 18 who is registered with us, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org prende in seria considerazione il problema mediante misure di prevenzione, quali controlli elettronici di verifica.
ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 FOUND TO BE USING THIS SITE W ILL HAVE ANY WINNINGS FORFEITED AND WILL ALSO BE REPORTED TO THE POLICE